As I was traveling much of the beginning of this month, I didn’t have a chance to reflect on my resolutions from last year yet. So here they are:
1. Finish and defend my dissertation Done!
2. Submit 2 articles for publication Sort of, I did submit two, but one was towards the beginning of the year, but haven’t finished the revision of it.
1. Continue with a vegetarian diet On and off. I am currently off now, but I do eat vegetarian for 1-2 meals a day.
2. Exercise once a week I actually am exercising a lot these days because I walk to work.
3. Cook more often I am doing this too, partially out of necessity since there aren’t many restaurants in town.
4. Eat less sweets Yes. I’ve been eating more fruit instead.
5. Go back to yoga Not yet. I haven’t found yoga yet in Huntingdon.
1. Read at night instead of watching TV Big fail on this one. TV helps put me to sleep.
2. Move Yup! Moving sucks by the way.
1. Stick to only 3 yarn clubs for 2011 Yup!
2. Avoid yarn updates and knit from the stash I did pretty good with this. I actually only bought yarn at the beginning of the year, and since moving, I’ve bought very little. I’m knitting a lot from stash.
3. Knit a cardigan No! I started one. I am hopeless with big projects.